If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an individual consultancy for the Development of a Business Plan for the Implementation of Electronic Signature.
Please see Terms of Reference
- Solid experience and expertise in the area of development, management and implementation of digital or electronic signature or related e-procurement technologies.
- Extensive experience in conducting market and industry analysis/assessments required.
- Excellent knowledge of law-compliant methodologies for developing digital or electronic signature services.
- Relevant degree/Masters and professional qualifications in related areas.
- Expertise in conducting business analysis and development of change management strategies.
- Experience with UNICEF, UN or NGOs, as well as humanitarian context is an advantage.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send proposals to Pablo Panadero on email@example.com, with the title headline "Consultant - Business Plan Writer". The deadline is 12 July 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.