If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Supply and Logistics Officer, P-2, Jerusalem, State of Palestine.
Please see Terms of Reference
• University degree in Business Administration, Management, International Economics, Engineering, International Development, Contract/commercial Law or in directly related areas of specialization, including credited courses in supply, logistics, purchasing or contracting. Or, a recognized qualification in procurement and contracting.
• Educational qualification in relevant areas (transport or logistics operations/management, supply change management, etc.)
• Two years of relevant professional work experience.
• Both national and international work experience in supply, logistics, purchasing, contracting and administration and/or other related fields.
• Work experience in emergency duty station.
• Fluency in English and another UN language.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a P11, CV, and cover letter to jerusalemhrvacancies@UNICEF.org by 30 May 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.