If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant for MICS Sampling.
Please see Terms of Reference
• At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Survey Sampling or Statistics with special expertise in survey sampling
• At least 10 years’ experience in designing samples for household surveys
• Must have expertise with the sampling methodology of household surveys like MICS or DHS (Demographic and Health Surveys)
• Demonstrated training experience
• Experience of working in developing countries
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 May 2013 with subject line: MICS Sampling Consultancy. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
For additional information regarding MICS, please visit http://www.childinfo.org/index.html .
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.