If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Descriptive Analysis of HIV/AIDS Programme Data Consultancy.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in Public Health, Public Policy or related field, with knowledge of information management and basic statistics.
• At least 5 years of experience in the area of public health, public policy or related field.
• Ability to summarize and analyze large amounts of data, highlight critical findings and draw pertinent conclusions.
• Excellent, clear and concise English writing skills and style. Ability to condense information into sharp, short paragraphs.
• Ability to critically think through and propose a method for summarizing and presenting information for policy makers and programmers.
• Knowledge of health systems is an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a P11, CV, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultancy: Descriptive Analysis of HIV/AIDS Programme Data” by 13 May 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.