If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a
Consultancy on Child Protection Information Management Systems.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Master’s degree in Information Management or similar
• At least 8 years of experience in social sector management, with a particular focus on child protection information management systems
• High level of understanding of current issues relevant to vulnerable children, including child protection systems, and international development
• In-depth experience relating to data administration, data management and data protection in child and/or social welfare, and linkages to other systems such as health and other data management systems
• Relevant IT experience
• Proven ability to assess and analyse information from various sources
• Fluency in written and spoken English, and excellent skills in producing succinct, clear guidance in English
• Fluency in another UN language an asset
• Proven ability to work with policy makers and practitioners
• Successful work experience in an international environment
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a P11, CV, cover letter, a draft methodology for the assignment, and a sample of similar guidance previously produced, to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Child Protection IMS” by 28 May 2013. 5:00 pm New York time. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.