If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to Support to Knowledge Management initiatives
Please see Terms of Reference
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education or related field and two to four years of related experience.
• Facility with Microsoft Office Suite and strong working knowledge of SharePoint.
• Excellent communications skills, especially written communications, facilitation skills, and ability to interact in a diverse user community essential.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Experience in knowledge management projects (i.e., intranet, communities of practice, content management, etc.) desirable.
• Knowledge of education, gender equality and international development desirable.
• Working knowledge of web platforms and design software such as Adobe InDesign, as well as knowledge of HTML, WebEx, and various social media platforms and outreach.
• Prior experience working in the UN a plus; familiarity with multi-lingual websites and international Web issues a plus.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Consultant, Support to Knowledge Management initiatives” by May 9, 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily (or monthly) rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.