If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to edit a regional report on the situation of Roma children and mothers in three South Eastern European countries, and develop an advocacy brief based on the regional report findings.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Demonstrated experience in communication and editing.
• High level English essential.
• Ability to synthesize complex documents into key messages.
• Experience in drafting advocacy documents from research studies.
• Experience with editing and proofreading UN documents and familiarity with UNICEF’s style and UN editorial manual desirable.
• Experience in communication on matters related to social inclusion, marginalized groups and discrimination is an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and flexible attitude.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to email a cover letter, CV and P11 form to email@example.com by 3 May 2013. In your cover letter, please indicate your relevant experience, availability, estimated number of days to undertake the terms of reference above and your daily rate. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.