If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant News writer/web marketer for Dakar Regional Office, Senegal.
Please see Terms of Reference
University degree in social, journalistic, computer science, public health or related field
Eight years minimum of relevant experience
High degree of experience and expertise in online marketing and online journalistic writing on public health topics ideally for Sub-Saharan Africa and other developing regions.
The candidate is expected demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Experience in the field of online marketing and online journalistic writing on public health topics
• Has a vision for improved practices, innovation, and direction for those topics
• Good at dealing with people;
• He/she should demonstrate experience in working with African regional networks of experts and organizations.
• The candidate should have demonstrated writing and communication skills and capacities to communicate fluently in at least English and French.
Fluency in English and in French.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter, work sample and signed P11 form to email@example.com with subject line with subject line “Consultant, News writer/web marketer” by 26 April 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.