If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant, Cold Chain and Logistics Software Support in Haiti.
Please see Terms of Reference
• University Degree or equivalent work experience
• Software development experience related to automated data collection, analysis and feedback. (Provide sample work)
• Experience of developing applications for use in country immunization programs.
• Strong report writing and communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships with both headquarters and field staff.
• Knowledge of French an asset
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter, work sample and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, CCL Software Support” by 22 April 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.