If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultancy to support implementation of monitoring, research, field support activities of ECD.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Minimum Master’s Degree in social sciences or related field. Postgraduate degrees in ECD, International Development, and/or public policy are desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
• Working knowledge and experience in ECD.
• Proven experience in monitoring and research. Basic knowledge of MICS and the MoRES framework is an advantage.
• Excellent writing, facilitation, and organizational skills. Prior demonstrated results within the UN system is an asset. .
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Deadline driven with a strong drive for results and ensuring timely delivery of quality products.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships.
• Computer skills, including Internet navigation and various office applications (i.e. advanced MS Office skills, specifically in MS Word and PowerPoint).
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 April 2013, with subject line: Consultancy to support implementation of monitoring, research, field support activities of ECD. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.