If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Project Manager, Children and AIDS Report.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Excellent publication project-management and editing skills, must possess at least 10 years’ of experience. Masters degree is an advantage.
• Excellent English editing and writing skills.
• Thorough understanding of publication processes at all stages; familiarity with UNICEF/UN editorial processes desirable.
• Portfolio that includes advocacy publications for non-specialized audiences.
• Proven coordination skills and ability to manage complex tasks.
• Proven capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver assignments on time.
• Ability to work under pressure without sacrificing quality.
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); intermediate skills in Adobe applications (Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Familiarity with international development issues and/or issues concerning children required; familiarity with the subject-matter area (HIV and AIDS) desirable.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; good team player.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultancy, Children and AIDS Report, Project Manager” by 4 April 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.