If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to review and analyse Civil Society Organization partnerships.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree in the social sciences.
• 4-5 years professional work experience, ideally with the UNICEF and/or other organizations from the UN system or non-profit sector.
• Advanced proficiency in data analysis.
• Excellent analytical, research, writing, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of civil society organizations both at international and national level.
• Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
• Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and produce results.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
• Ability to meet deadlines, often on short notice.
• Fluency in English. Knowledge of French and Spanish are an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant to review and analyse CSO partnerships” by 1 April 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.