If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to update existing VISION programme learning materials in order to ensure that UNICEF programme staff have the most up-to-date VISION learning and support material.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Social Development, Development Planning, or other relevant disciplines.
• At least ten years of relevant experience in the area programme development and management, including UN system field experience in strategic programme management in an international development context.
• Experience in programme and management development, monitoring and implementation
• Fluency in English is required.
• Knowledge of the programme process and related policies
• Hands-on knowledge of VISION programme and management modules mandatory
• Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Consultant, Revision of VISION training materials” by 21 March 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.