If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to develop a guideline for local procurement of school furniture.
Please see Terms of Reference
• The consultant would be expert in his/her respective field of expertise and competence, equipped with theoretical knowledge and also with practical experience. Preference is given to inviting former staff or collaborators of UNICEF or other agencies with hands-on UNICEF experience and education project exposure.
• At least 5 years of project management experience
• At least 5 years of experience with development issues, including operations in developing countries, particularly sub-Saharan African countries and in the Education sector
• Experience with procurement, administration or provision of services to UNICEF will be taken as an advantage;
• Excellent communications skills,; Language skills an asset
• Good writing skills, particularly for reporting and developing analytical and informative materials;
• Knowledge of UNICEF and familiarity with UNICEF’s work ;
• Experience in working with international organizations (successful experience in working with UNICEF is an asset).
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV and signed P11 form to email@example.com by the deadline of 15 March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.