Consultancy Assignment: Consultant for Emergency Health & Nutrition
If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Emergency Health & Nutrition
• Advanced university degree in public health (MD, nursing or other relevant health discipline that provides the candidate with medical clinical knowledge) plus a master’s, MSc, PhD in public health or related field.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of progressively responsible experience in planning and implementing health and nutrition emergency programmes with either the UN, IO, and/or NGO
• Experience developing guidance and tools and good written skills.
• Fluency in English (verbal and written). Knowledge of another UN language an asset.
• Availability for travelling if required (1 or 2 countries during the 6 months assignment)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter, CV, sample of publication and signed P11 form to email@example.com with subject “Emergency Health & Nutrition Consultancy” by 16 January 2013, 5:00PM EST. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without these noted documents, including the daily rate, will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization