If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Modelling the Returns to Investing in Children.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Masters or PhD in economics or finance with a focus on development
• 10-15 years of experience in related field
• Fluency in economic modelling
• Strong writing and communication skills. This will involve ability to convert and translate highly technical processes into usable models for non-experts
• Experience working with UN agencies a strong asset
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Modelling the Returns to Investing in Children” by 12 December 2012. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.