If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Early Learning within the Education Programme.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree in child development, education or related fields;
• At least 10 years of work in the field of Early Childhood Development/Early Learning;
• Proven expertise in development of policy and strategy documents;
• Good analytical skills;
• Proven skills in coordinating a multi-sectoral document;
• Excellent command of English and a proven expertise in writing skills;
• Work effectively through email, phone, and other means of communications;
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Early Learning within the Education Programme” by 27 November 2012. Please indicate your daily/monthly rate and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Please note that the selected consultant will not receive additional funds to cover living expenses while in New York. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.