If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Climate Change Education Consultant.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in one or more of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Education, Social Sciences or Communications-related field relevant to international development.
• Five years of solid professional work experience at national and international levels in areas relevant to education, especially related to international development, policy advocacy and knowledge management.
• Knowledge of the UN System, particularly UNICEF and UNESCO priorities and mandate and the Millennium Development Goals highly desirable;
• Demonstrated experience in reporting writing, documentation and publication;
• Experience in planning and coordinating events and programmes
• Ability to work with minimal daily supervision and exercising sound judgement in organizing activities and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills in English. Fluency and strong writing skills in another UN language is highly desirable.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Climate Change Education Consultant” by 27 November 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.