If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to analyse, report, and disseminate data related to UNICEF key indicators, focusing on nutrition specifically.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Post graduate degree in nutrition highly desirable. Candidates with public health, epidemiology, or related field, with a nutrition focus will be considered
• Eight years of solid professional work experience in global nutrition data and monitoring
• Previous experience compiling and presenting country-level nutrition data
• Proven experience in working with coverage data from household surveys and its use in policy and programming
• Nutrition data collection experience preferred
• Proven experience in data analysis and report writing to disseminate key nutrition data and findings to non-technical audiences
• Experience working with UNICEF and partners in the area of nutrition (Preference to those with this experience, but will consider others)
Other skills and attributes:
• Understanding of UNICEF databases highly desirable
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Statistics and Monitoring” by 23 November 2012. Please indicate your ability, availability, and daily or monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily or monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.