If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to support the development of a comprehensive guidance to adapt the MoRES framework/approach to the education sector within the broader framework of the global approach and guidance.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree in education, early learning/ monitoring and/or international development;
• Proven expertise in monitoring in education with at least 10 years of experience at a mid-level work;
• Demonstrate substantial quantitative skills in terms of selection of indicators, data collection and related tools, validity and interpretation;
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent facilitation skills;
• Excellent writing skills and ability to synthesize information;
• Proven organizational and coordination skills;
• Excellent command of English; other UN languages desirable;
• Work effectively through email, phone, and other means of remote communications.
• Familiarity with UNICEF programming practices is desirable;
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultancy to support work on Monitoring of Results for Equity Systems (MoRES) in Education” by 15 November 2012. Please indicate your ability, availability, and daily or monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily or monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.