If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to implement a Single Registry of beneficiaries of the social safety net for low-income families in Uzbekistan.
Please see Terms of Reference
· Academic Degree in MIS, Computer science or related field;
· Extensive experience in designing and implementing single registry or similar management information systems for social safety net systems in developing countries, particularly in transition countries of the Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe;
· Knowledge of international experience in designing and implementing single registry or similar management information systems for social safety net systems (preferably in transition countries of the Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe);
· Excellent report writing skills in English;
· Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision and ability to meet deadlines.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com by 10 November 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.