If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to conduct a situation analysis on Children in Serbia 2013.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in a relevant field of social sciences
• Previous experience in development of analytical reports and policy documents related to children, preferably experience with preparation of a Situation Analysis of Children Report
• Solid experience in conducting participatory research methodology
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of information combining quantitative and qualitative data
• Profound knowledge of human rights based approach to programming
• Understanding and knowledge of the Serbian social policy context
• Excellent written English
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae in English, AND a duly completed United Nations Personal History form, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 November 2012.
UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly females are strongly encouraged to apply.