Vacancy Announcement: No. VN/PBR/2014/01 - Programme Officer (District) - NOB
Post: Programme Officer (District) Grade: NOB
Duty Station: Kampala/Gulu/Moroto
Type and Duration of Appointment: Fixed-Term Appointment (One year with possible extension)
Purpose of the post:
Required Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
§ University degree in Social Sciences, or a related technical field.
§ Two years of progressively responsible experience in programme design, administration, monitoring and evaluation or related field.
§ Fluency in English is required and strong written and verbal communications skill therein strongly desirable.
§ Core Values (Required): Commitment; Diversity and Inclusion; Integrity
§ Core Competencies (Required): Communication; Working with People; Drive for Results
§ Functional Competencies (Required): Formulating Strategies and Concepts; Analyzing; Applying Technical Expertise; Learning and Researching; Planning and Organizing
1. ONLY Ugandan Nationals will be considered
2. UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff; qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
3. Applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and P11 form, as well as the most recent performance evaluation report.
4. If applications are sent by email, please clearly indicate the position applied for and use this order to name your file attachments: Firstname_Lastname followed by document e.g. Gold_MukasaP11 or Gold_MukasaCV or Gold_MukasaApplication.
5. UNICEF is a smoke free environment.6. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
7. Candidates who are interested in more than one post should indicate them in order of priority/preference.
Human Resource Specialist, UNICEF Kampala, Uganda, Plot 9, George Street, PO Box 7047, Kampala Uganda
Via email to: email@example.com