Results for children
UNICEF results for social policy by 2015
- National capacity to collect regular data on the situation of children and women has been strengthened.
- Key child sensitive indicators are systematically included in national data collection systems.
- Resources for children are leveraged and monitored through regular budget reviews and advocacy on innovative financing mechanisms for children’s development.
- Inequities in national policy and budget formulation and implementation processes are better understood and strategies identified for addressing them.
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive child-sensitive social protection system to address household poverty and vulnerability.
- Implementation of an integrated national social safety-net programme, with clear operating rules and a sustainable financing strategy that increasingly draws on domestic sources of funding.