UNICEF Thailand Country Office is soliciting proposals from qualified institutions to conduct a situational analysis of adolescent pregnancy and parenthood in Thailand.
Eligible and qualified consultants/consulting companies are encouraged to send in their proposals.
Click here to open the LRPS LRPS-OSR-2013-9108361 [PDF]
Click here to open the Terms of Reference and Evaluation Criteria [PDF]
Click here to open the Template of Price Proposal Form [Word]
Click here to open the Template of Technical form for bidder's experiences [Word]
All relevant information is contained in the attached documents.
THE RESPONSE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 17 OCTOBER 2013 WITH THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE TO INTERESTED PARTIES:
In reference to our Request for Proposal distributed on 6 September 2013, please kindly note the following announcements:
1. Extension of closing date for receiving proposal from 3 October 2013 to 17 October 2013. This is to allow adequate time for interested bidders to put together their submission.
2. Briefing session for clarifications on the process and technical information. UNICEF Thailand Office is pleased to offer a bidder's conference for interested institutions. During the conference, UNICEF will review its expectations for the study and provide an opportunity to clarify any questions regarding the application process and project requirements.
The bidders' conference is scheduled to be convened on Wednesday, 25 September at 1:30 pm (Bangkok time) and interested institutions may participate in the bidders' conference in person or via teleconference.
For institutions opting to attend in person, the conference will be held in the 1st floor meeting room at UNICEF Thailand's offices in Bangkok. Bidders interested in attending in person are kindly requested to notify Ms. Orapan Srimanotham no later than 23 September 2013, cob (Bangkok time) at email@example.com with copy to Natalie Au-Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org. Map and directions will be provided upon request.
For institutions participating via teleconference, please follow the below dial-in instructions at the conference start time:
Dial-in number for participants outside Thailand: +66-2-304-9300 (no password is required)
Dial-in number for participants inside Thailand: 02-304-9300 (no password is required)
Once you dial the number, you will be prompted to say your name (or name of institution). The system will announce your name to the conference when you join and also when you leave to serve as a simple mechanism to ensure that you have joined the right conference.
3. Additional points. Please be reminded of a few key points related to the submission:
- Only proposals from institutions with a designated study lead will be accepted.
- Proposals are limited to 10 pages plus annexes with an estimated budget. The estimated budget should include an amount that will be needed for the scoping exercise as described in the TOR.
- The successful institution will have the opportunity to further explore, develop, and describe the proposed methodology for the situational analysis, following completion and UNICEF's acceptance of the inception report. This process will be described in greater detail at the bidders' conference.
We look forward to your interest and attendance.