UNICEF Supply Division (SD), WASH Unit, procures many different items to support its WASH Programme worldwide as well as for the replenishment of its warehouse inventories. This tender calendar is details the planned tenders for the establishment of Long Term Arrangements (LTAs) in 2013.
1) The tender calendar is only indicative and may vary from the actual tender exercise. Click here to access the tender calendar.
2) Specifications for items with material numbers are available in the UNICEF online catalogue at https://supply.unicef.org
3) The purpose of this tender calendar is to allow suppliers to express their interest in participating in the planned tenders for 2013. However, an expression of interest by a supplier does not automatically guarantee the supplier that it will be included in the solicitation process. UNICEF reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions (e.g., financial conditions, etc.).
4) Suppliers interested in any of the listed tender opportunities should verify that they meet UNICEF suppliers' selection criteria as laid out in the United Nations Global Marketplace (http://www.ungm.org) as awards will be made to suppliers whose UNGM application has been approved.
6) Expressions of interest should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with clear reference to the item categories and/or material numbers listed in the tender calendar.