UNICEF Supply Division hosted an Industry Consultation for interested vaccine manufacturers on June 27th 2012.
The objective of the meeting is to:
• Provide industry with an update on programmatic objectives and procurement strategies for specific programmes.
• Present programmatic updates, tender strategies, timelines, methodology and forecast quantities to industry
• Provide an opportunity for manufacturers to provide feedback on these areas as well as any other areas related to vaccine procurement
The scope of the meeting will include:
• IPV - implications for demand future for polio vaccines
• HPV- demand forecast and Procurement strategy and timeline.
• Update before next call for offers on Pneumococcal vaccine (AMC)
• Other potential updates:
- Rotavirus vaccines
- Cholera vaccines
- Yellow Fever vaccines
For further information please see the draft agenda
For more information please contact Kathryn Dorgan email@example.com
Presentations from the above meeting are listed below.