Supplies and Logistics
The Supply Community
The UNICEF Supply community: 875 staff, representing 133 nationalities, located in 101 countries and 151 duty stations worldwide, including Supply Division headquarters and Supply hubs.
Ensuring the global availability and local delivery of supplies for children requires specialist knowledge and skills. A dedicated team of local and international staff with diverse expertise are strategically located around the world. They have expertise in procurement, contracting, logistics, freight handling, pharmacology, health product technology, quality control, financial services, logistics, engineering, human resources, construction, education and communications. Strengthening the supply community and encouraging knowledge sharing are important elements of our work. The learning and experience of others can transform our thinking and our work.
Supply Division (SD)
Based in Copenhagen with an office in New York and Supply hubs around the world, Supply Division is responsible for overseeing UNICEF’s global procurement and logistics operations at the international, regional and country levels.
• Supports UNICEF programmes with an effective, efficient supply operation.
• Provides rapid response to emergency supply and logistics needs.
• Supports and monitors the performance of the global supply operation.
• Provides our Procurement Services to governments and other partners for essential supplies for children.
• Serves as a centre of expertise and knowledge on essential supplies and product innovation.
• Establishes policies for supply chain activities.
Check out our employment pages here.