|© UNICEF/NYHQ2001-0636/Shehzad Noorani|
|UNICEF-supplied vaccines, kept cold in insulated metal boxes, to a packhorse in the northern border village of Shah Saleem in North West Frontier Province.|
HELP US HELP YOU.
In 2010, it took UNICEF Supply Division an average of 13 days to process a cost estimate request covering Immunization Commodities (vaccines, injection devices and cold chain equipment).
We want to improve our performance and support to countries and Procurement Services customers. We need your help to achieve this!
WHAT DO WE NEED TO SPEED UP THE COST ESTIMATE PROCESSING?
• The standard request form should be completed (mandatory)
• Specific requirements should be identified via UNICEF Supply Catalogue (https://supply.unicef.org)
• The funding source should be clearly specified in the request form
• The funding mechanisms like GAVI Co-financing, World Bank or Vaccine Independence Initiative) should be clearly specified when submitting a request form
• The consignee details in the request form should be up to date
• The request form should be sent directly to our Procurement Services Centre at email@example.com
WHAT SLOWS THE PROCESS DOWN?
• When the available budget is not emphasized in case of budget limitation
• When the changes in specification are not indicated until cost estimate issuance is in progress
• When the specifications are incomplete or unclear
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED?
• If you only need indicative prices, kindly refer to the below link http://www.unicef.org/supply/index_57476.html or refer to your provisional plan, if you submitted a forecast
• In case you need technical assistance, forecast specific prices of vaccines for your country or guidance on Vaccine Procurement Services, please contact Myungsoo Cho firstname.lastname@example.org or our Procurement Services Centre email@example.com
• Country pages – Immunization forecasting and Performance Data, Procurement Services Status Reports, data – Provisional Plans (accessible only for UNICEF Staff via UNICEF intranet)
• For more information on Procurement Services, click here : http://www.unicef.org/supply/index_purchasing.html
• For vaccine specific queries, please contact Myungsoo Cho. For general enquiries, please liaise directly with our Procurement Services Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.