Vaccine & Immunization Products Guide - booklet
A booklet containing guidelines on the selection and allocation of vaccine and immunization products for countries eligible for support from the vaccine Fund. A PDF copy of the booklet is attached below.
- Guidelines on country proposals for support to immunization services and new and under-used vaccines.
- GAVI board policy on vaccines of limited supply
- Introduction to product menu
- Product menu
- Contributions and notes to product menu
- Choosing auto-disable syringes or prefilled auto-disable devices for delivering liquid vaccines - factors for consideration
- Aide-memoire Hepatitis B
- Aide-memoire Hib
- Information on Vaccine Vial Monitors (VVMs)
- Response form
Vaccine & Immunization Products Guidelines for countries eligible for support from the Global Fund for Children's Vaccines [PDF file]
Vaccine & Immunization Products Guidelines for countries eligible for support from the Global Fund for Children's Vaccines