UNICEF's Six Core Values
UNICEF will continue to invest in being the trusted and authoritative advocate and expert partner:
1. For making the most deprived girls and boys achieve the fulfillment of their rights, be heard and seen.
2. In evidence generation and analysis of the situation of children, that guides national planning and decision making.
3. In facilitating principled, timely, coordinated, quality, and to scale humanitarian assistance for children, including monitoring and reporting of grave child right violations.
4. In supporting the building of critical capacity and essential systems that will enable a human rights based approach, and quality, integrated and sustainable interventions.
5. In promoting the resilience of children, families and communities and that they are empowered as rights holders and duty bearers.
6. For leveraging with the Government of Sudan, regional, UN, international and bilateral partners, for long-term investments in basic social services and protection for the most underprivileged boys and girls.