Other ways to donate
Helping children survive and thrive is a team effort. That’s why UNICEF Philippines counts on corporate and individual donations to continue its work for children all over the archipelago. Any amount goes a long way in delivering commitments for children and ensuring that they grow up to become healthy, happy, and productive Filipinos.
Help us bring a brighter tomorrow for all children through your heartfelt contribution. We accept donations through the following channels:
• NEW! SMS monthly donation (Php 25/50/100 monthly) via your Globe mobile prepaid or postpaid subscription. Text ON<space>UNICEF<space><amount> to 2949 to donate.
· • Online at http://donate.unicef.ph
• Pledge donation forms received through direct mail can be faxed to +63 2 901-0195/758-1442 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Local cash/cheque deposit (account name UNICEF) at:
BDO: S/A 002-08016364-3
BPI: S/A 001-50100335-9
Metrobank: C/A 066-706631209-3
PNB: S/A 531-10730001-3
• International cash/cheque deposit (account name UNICEF) at:
Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company Head Office Center
Metrobank Plaza, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Philippines 1200
Account Number: 066-706631209-3 (Current Account)
SWIFT Code (to ensure that your wire transfer goes through): MBTCPHMMXXX
• Over-the-counter donations at any SM Bills Payment Counter or Bayad Center nationwide
• Online through PayPal via the following steps:
- Log on to your PayPal account
- Choose “Send Money” option
- Key in the UNICEF e-mail address email@example.com
- Select “I’m paying for goods or services”
• Online through SimplyGiving.com by setting up a fundraising event for the benefit of UNICEF Philippines or donating directly in USD currency at https://www.simplygiving.com/nonprofit/unicefphilippines
• G-Cash via the following steps:
- Dial *143
- Select GCASH > Others > Donate
- Enter donation amount and your four-digit MPIN
- Select More > UNICEF
• Cash/cheque pick-ups within Metro Manila can be arranged by calling our hotlines at +63 2 758-1000/758-1442 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm). Our messenger will issue an acknowledgement receipt upon pick-up.
To receive a donation acknowledgement receipt, fax the deposit slip and/or bill payment slip along with your complete name, address, and contact details to +63 2 901-0195/758-1442. You can also e-mail a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For donation-related inquiries and concerns, please call our donor hotlines at +63 2 758-1000/758-1442 (Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm) or e-mail email@example.com.