EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI):Establishment of Long Term Arrangement for Stationery and Art Material.
UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN'S FUND (UNICEF)
Subject: Establishment of Long Term Arrangement for Stationery and Art Material.
Date of the EOI: 3 March 2013
UNICEF in the occupied Palestinian territory is seeking to establish Long Term Arrangements with qualified companies who are able to supply and distribute quality stationery items and art material in all areas in the occupied Palestinian territory.
Therefore, UNICEF calls for EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI/SUPPLY/2013/002) from qualified suppliers, who have the capacity to provide quality stationery and art material items in support of its programme serving Palestinian children and women. The minimum criteria for the shortlisting of companies include the following:
• Minimum of five years of established business in the field of stationery and art material items
• Availability of supplies of high quality brands
• Ability to work under extreme tight deadlines, while providing quality supplies, timely delivery, and to the right destination.
• Has a sufficient resource in terms of equipment, infrastructure, cash flow, personnel, trucks, etc.
• Capacity to deliver to and distribute in all areas in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza
• Proven performance and experience (quality references)
• Adequate distribution/warehousing facilities and resources
• Ability to set pack supplies into stationery kits / art material kits
Suppliers who comply with the above requirements are invited to express their interest by sending an e-mail confirming their availability and willingness to be part of this exercise.
Companies should send the following documents together with their Expression of Interest:
• Completed, signed and stamped Supplier Profile Form including Annexes A, B, and C available at the links below:
• Copy of legal registration
• Copies of CVs of all personnel listed in Annex B
• List of brands and countries of origin of supplies
• List of references from working with other UN or international organizations
• Explanation of warehousing and distribution facilities and resources
• Examples of previous set packing services provided
Please note the following:
1. Do not send your prices at this stage.
2. Replying to the EOI cannot be considered as an automatic guarantee receipt of solicitation or contract awards in the future.
3. UNICEF reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EOI and/or solicitation process.
4. UNICEF also reserves the right to require compliance of additional terms and conditions.
5. EOIs and documentation should be sent to oPt Supply, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , not later than 11 March 2013. Please quote “EOI SUPPLY/2013/002” as subject in your correspondence.
6. This EOI does not constitute a solicitation. We do not require bids or proposals at this stage; we merely seek your expression of interest in participating in the tender. A response to this Request for Expression of Interest does not automatically ensure that you will be selected to participate in the tender.
7. If you have any additional technical question about this EOI, please contact oPt Supply, e-mail: email@example.com