Health Specialist, NOC (Immunization)
Post Title: Health Specialist, NOC
Vacancy number: VN-NGR-12-2014
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Duration: 2 years
Location: Multiple duty stations in Nigeria
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies1) Advanced university degree in Public Health, Paediatric Health, Child Development, Child Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines.
2) Five years of professional work experience in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health/Immunization programmes. Professional work experience in a technical expert position related to child survival & health care. Developing field work experience, background/familiarity with Emergency, an asset.
3) Fluency in English. Knowledge of local working language of the duty station an asset.
4) Commitment, diversity and Inclusion and Integrity
5) Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results
6) Applying Technical Expertise, Planning, setting standards, and monitoring work
7) Team Leadership, managing resources, influencing and good judgement.
If you are interested in this position and meets the requirements, please send a cover letter one-page summary statement that describes how your experience and qualifications relate to the post and a scanned /PDF copy of the completed and signed UN Personal History Form (which can be downloaded from www.unicef.org/nigeria/about_3345.html. to email@example.com by close of business on Monday, 21 April 2014.
Please put the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
UNICEF, a smoke-free environment, is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply.