Programme Specialist (Head of Field Office - Eastern Region) Fixed Term
United Nations Children's Fund
Post Title: Programme Specialist (Head of Field Office - Eastern Region)
Purpose of the post:
Under the guidance of the Representative, responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of a regional component of the country programme. Responsible for the management and administration of human and financial resources in the regional field office.
Your profile for the post:
· Advanced university degree in any of the following: Social Sciences, Public Administration, International Relations, Business Administration, Public Health, Education, or other fields related to the work of UNICEF.
· Five years of progressive professional work experience in social development, project administration, monitoring and evaluation.
· Functional Competencies: Leading & Supervising, Formulating Strategies and Concepts, Analyzing, Relating and Networking, Persuading and Influencing, Creating and Innovating - link http://www.unicef.org/nepal/
· Excellent command of written and spoken English/Nepali. Computer literate with professional ability to work with database.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity, meet the above profile and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send your application along with the updated Personal History Form (P-11) quoting vacancy notice number to the following address or Email id. You may download Personal History Form (P-11) and detailed Job Description for the above position from the given link http://www.unicef.org/nepal/
Applications should be received by 30 April 2013.
Only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
*** UNICEF IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT ***
UNICEF, the world's leading children's rights organization, has opening for passionate and committed professionals who want to make a lasting difference for children in Nepal. We are seeking people with a commitment for women and children, high drive for results, demonstrable embracing of diversity, integrity, demonstrable teamwork, good self-awareness and self-regulation.