Calling all UNICEF Malaysia Facebook fans!
Get on board now and stand a chance to win great prizes courtesy of SONY!
§ 1st Prize: SONY Cybershot W190
§ 2nd Prize: SONY Ericsson K660
§ 3rd Prize: SONY iPod/iPhone Dock Hi-Fi System
THEME : HANDS ARE FOR CARING, NOT HITTING
§ Submission of Entries: 10 – 18 November 2010
§ Judging: 20 – 30 November 2010
§ Prize Giving: 10 December 2010
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Sign up as a supporter for UNICEF’s Get on Board campaign at www.uniteagainstabuse.my/act/register
2. Design your hand and upon completion, you will be given a unique link to your hand design.
3. Submit the link of your hand design and your photo by emailing it to email@example.com anytime from 10 - 18 November 2010. Please make sure you send us:
4. Your photo is unique because it’s your own, so personalise it with an interesting caption!
5. You are allowed to submit up to three (3) photos for the contest. All entries will be uploaded onto the UNICEF Malaysia Facebook page: www.facebook.com/unicef.malaysia
1. Please use the largest possible resolution settings on your camera.
2. All photos must be in digital format and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a .jpg file.
3. You may submit your photo in colour or black-and-white; dimensions can either be in portrait (450 x 600) or landscape (600 x 450) orientations.
1. Borders or frames on the photo.
2. Watermarks, signatures, photographers’ names, or copyright notices.
3. Using multiple images in a single photo entry (collage).
NOTIFICATION OF CONTEST WINNERS
PRIZE GIVING CEREMONY
1. UNICEF reserves the right to modify the contest prizes and its rules and regulations as and when necessary, without prior notice.
2. The photographer holds the copyright to the photos submitted, but UNICEF retains the unlimited right to use the submitted photos for public information purposes in its efforts to promote peace, tolerance and chidren’s rights.
3. UNICEF will only use photos for non-commercial purposes which include education and advocacy materials website, brochures, reports, Internet, press, flyers, CDs) at no cost. The photographer will be credited.
4. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative prizes will be offered.
Say No to Violence Against Children
Newsline: Get on Board
15 December 2010:
Collaborating to map out child abuse
15 December 2010:
If children could grow up without the fear of abuse
28 November 2010:
OP-ED: Duty of all to stop child abuse