Count Me In on Facebook
Are there 100,000 people who care enough to stop child abuse?
DAY OF SOLIDARITY
ARE YOU IN?
1. Visit the Count Me In event page and RSVP yes to attend the event. It does not matter where you live, you can take part in the Day of Solidarity on Facebook! Invite everyone you know to join in.
2. Use your ‘Stop Child Abuse’ hand design as your Facebook Profile photo on 19 November as a dedication to children. You can design your unique hand by signing up with the 'Get on Board' campaign to stop child abuse. http://www.uniteagainstabuse.my/act/register
2. Share your “Stop Child Abuse” unique hand design with us on the Count Me In event page.
3. Donate your Facebook status on 19 November in solidarity with children. Use any of these messages:
§ No child deserves to suffer abuse. Count me in.
§ Child abuse has no place in my society! Count me in.
§ Child abuse is a sin. Count me in.
7. Or write your own status update. Use the phrase “Count me in” and a message in support of children. Don’t forget to share your creativity with us on the Count Me In event page.
4. Leave a message on the Count Me In event page to remember the children you know who have died from abuse. Or post a comment, poem, photo or video to show your support to children.
5. Tell us what can be done to stop child abuse. Share your ideas on the Count Me In event page.
JOIN OUR MOVEMENT
§ our children that we care about their safety and wellbeing.
§ abusers that we will not tolerate abuse against our children.
§ leaders that we need them to help us to protect children.