Research, Monitoring and EvaluationGuidance
- Essentials for Excellence. UNICEF Suva, Fiji. 2008.
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- A Guide for Monitoring and Evaluating Avian Influenza Programs in Southeast Asia. MEASURE Evaluation. July 2007.
- Review of Behavioral Outcomes of Avian Influenza Community Education Program. A PowerPoint Presentation. UNICEF Egypt. July 2008.
- Communication for Control and Prevention of Avian Influenza: Lessons and Issues. PowerPoint Presentation. UNICEF. June 2007.
- Making preparation count: lessons from the avian influenza outbreak in Turkey. WHO. December 2006.
- Enhancing Control of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in Developing Countries through Compensation: Issues and Good Practice. The World Bank. December 2006.
- Study of Knowledge, Attitudes, Practices and Behaviors to Inform the Avian Influenza Prevention and Containment Communication Strategy in Georgia. Prepared by the Curatio International Foundation for UNICEF Georgia. February 2007.
- KAP Study on poultry rearing and other practices pertaining to avian influenza. Prepared by MMRD Research Services for UNICEF Myanmar. June 2006.
Participatory Action Research
- Participatory Action Research on Avian Flu Communication: Findings from Nigeria. UNICEF/AED. November 2007.
- Participatory Action Research on Avian Flu Communication: Findings from Burkina Faso. UNICEF/AED. November 2007.
- Participatory Action Research on Avian Flu Communication: Summary Report and Recommendations. UNICEF/AED. May 2007.