Behaviour and Social ChangeCommunication for behaviour and social change for H1N1
- Social Mobilization and Behavior Change for Pandemic Influenza Response: Planning Guidance, UNICEF, USAID, AICOMM. September 2009.
- An Orientation Workshop for the Media. Reporting on the 2009 H1N1 Pandemic Influenza. AED/AIComm. July 2009.
- Behavioural interventions for reducing the transmission and impact of influenza A(H1N1) virus: a framework for communication strategies, WHO. June 2009.
- Key Messages for Home Based Care during an Influenza Pandemic. A PowerPoint Presentation. WHO. June 2009.
- Communications for Pandemic Influenza Response. WHO. 19 May 2009.
- Creating a Communication Strategy for Pandemic Influenza, PAHO, April 2009. Also available in Spanish.
- Integrated communication strategy for distribution of H1N1 vaccine. WHO-UNICEF-AED. February 2010.
- Influenza Vaccine Communication Training Workshop Guide. AED/USAID. January 2010.
- Risk Communication and Social Mobilization in Support of Vaccination Against Pandemic Influenza in the Americas, General Planning Guidelines. PAHO. 2009. Also in Spanish.