Consultant- PPTCT and Paediatric HIV for Child Survival and Development under RMNCHA programme
Location- Tamil Nadu and Kerala
Closing Date: 27 May 2014
(1) Qualified female/male candidates are requested to please indicate their ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above.
(2) We request you to please inform us where you have seen this advertisement.
email@example.com by COB 27 May 2014 with subject line "Consultant - Child Survival and Development RMNCHA" in separate files:
a) An application letter, CV and P11 form (P-11 can be downloaded from our website at http://www.UNICEF.org/india/overview_1440.htm)
b) A financial proposal in PDF format indicating deliverable based fee as per template attached. Please mention your name in the file name while saving. (Download)
(4) The selection will be on the basis of technical evaluation & financial proposal in the ratio of 70:30. The technical criteria for evaluation is as follows:
Total score - 100 Minimum qualifying marks (70 i.e. 70% of the total)
(5) Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview (if applicable).
(6) The financial proposals of only those candidates, who are found technically responsive, will be opened.
(7) Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
(8) Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
(9) Please note, UNICEF does not charge any fee during any stage of the process.