Fund Raising - Database Analyst
Location: New Delhi
Closing Date: 6 January 2010.
Purpose of the post:
Under the general supervision of the Principal Officer (Operations), Head-Private Fund Raising & Partnerships and direct supervision of Private Fund Raising & Partnerships Specialist, support fundraising strategies, mainly the individual donors, to raise funds locally in order to support implementation of country approved program in general, and determined programme activities in particular. Provide support to the supervisor in overall Fund Raising activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Support the donor acquistion and fulfillment process, query resolution and routine correspondence with donors.
2. Responsible for timely and correct recording of donor details in Donor Perfect. Data Analysis from Donor Perfect.
3. Coordinate with India Country Office Finance, Credit Card Agencies, Banks to facilitate timely and correct one time/monthly debits from donor accounts.
4. Facilitate Private Sector Divison funds transfers, vendor payments, budget status and travel requisitions.
5. Support coordination with Direct Marketing, PR Agencies, Printers, and other agencies hired to assit in Direct Marketing Campaigns. Keep inventory of fund raising material.
6. Develop, generate and analyse reports as requested by the supervisor using Donor Perfect, and other softwares as adopted by the section.
7. Perform full range of Administrative assistance function including secretarial services (filing, draft correspondence etc.) and any other function as required by the organization.
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
Completion of secondary education.
Minimum 6 years of progressively responsible practical experience in administrative related position.
Exposure to Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Sales environment, desirable.
Hands-on experience in servicing large number of individual donors/customers an advantage.
Fluency in written and spoken English and Hindi.
Proven skills in managing relationships with large number of donors/customers involving query resolution and response.
Ability to draft routine correspondence and donor communication material.
Proven ability to effectively respond to donor/customer queries through letters, emails, telephone calls and personal visits.
Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Knowledge of computer systems and applications, specifically applications like Donor Perfect and other Customer Data Management softwares.
Ability to work in fundraising for emergencies.
Ability to work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment.
Candidates meeting the above requirements may send their application consisting of a cover letter and an up-to-date CV by e-mail to email@example.com before 6 January 2010. In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please clearly mention the title of the post “Fund Raising Assistant (Database Analyst)”and location in the subject line of your e-mail/application.
Only applications of short listed candidates will be acknowledged. This vacancy is only open to Indian Nationals.
UNICEF is a non-smoking working environment.Applications from qualified women are encouraged.