Private Sector Fundraising Officer (Corporate)Job Code: UNPSFR-04
Location: New Delhi
Closing Date: 24th June 2009
1. Contribute to formulation of Corporate Fundraising strategy and overall UNICEF India Country Office Private Sector Fundraising strategy and plans.
2. Contribute to overall implementation of Corporate Fundraising plans and achieve set targets through cause related marketing, employees fundraising, philanthropy grant, etc.
3. Responsible for Donor Care Programme-retention of our existing corporate partners. Writing proposals, sending reports and organizing field trip for potential and current corporate donors.
4. Support in any way required the Private Sector Fundraising Specialist and the Head of the Private Sector Fundraising unit for all activities related to corporate engagement.
5. Keep track of fundraising activities and prepare reports as needed.
6. Perform other duties related to the work of UNICEF as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
1. University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising.
2. At least two years of practical professional work experience with progressively increasing responsibilities in Corporate Fundraising.
3. Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of the local language at the duty station will be an asset.
4. Proven skills in managing relationships with large number of partners involving proposals, field visits.
5. Proven skills in information and communications, networking, advocacy and ability to relate to mass media and community.
6. Ability to draft clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
7. Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with private sector, government officials and other UNICEF partners.
8. Proven ability to work as part of a team.
9. Knowledge of computer systems and applications, specifically interactive digital media.
10. Ability to work in fundraising for emergencies.
11. Drive for results.
12. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements may send their application consisting of a cover letter and an up-to-date CV by e-mail to email@example.com before the closing date.
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please clearly indicate the title of the post and the job code in the subject line of your e-mail/application.
Only applications of short listed candidates will be acknowledged. This vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only.
UNICEF is a non-smoking working environment. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.