Become a corporate partner
Members of a Unilever/ UNICEF team during a trip to visit Community Approach to Total Sanitation project sites in the Volta Region of Ghana.
The corporate sector has an important role to play to ensure the health, education, equality and protection of all Ghanaian children. UNICEF in Ghana is looking into ways it can develop and foster private sector partnerships in support of children’s rights and well-being.
For those companies considering partnering with UNICEF as part of their corporate social investment programme, potential benefits include:
• The opportunity to partner with a well respected international development institution.
• Enhanced corporate reputation and brand image.
• Improved relations with shareholders, local authorities and communities.
• Improved access to markets and customers.
• Enhanced media outreach associated with UNICEF’s strong brand and child rights mission, and access to local and global media.
How UNICEF can help
If you are interested in supporting a child-friendly initiative, UNICEF can assist you with:
• Further information on child-friendly projects that require funding.
• Expert advice on where your support can have the maximum impact.
• Facilitating a partnership with the Government and other organisations involved in child-friendly programmes.
• Providing advice on how to implement initiatives in your own workplace.
easyJet and UNICEF's trip to Ghana
easyJet's Change for Good project supports UNICEF to vaccinate childrn in Ghana and other countries in West and Central Africa.