The United Nations Children’s Fund, Banjul invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following National Officers and General Services positions on Fixed Term (FT) Appointment contract.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Friday 31st October 2014 at 14.00 pm (COB)
One (1) Year renewable on Fixed Term Appointment
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com
- Or send their applications in a sealed envelope to :
UN House, 5 Kofi Annan Street
Cape Point, Bakau
Quoting “Position title & Grade”
- Or alternatively dropped their applications in the box at the reception office UNICEF The Gambia (UN House, 5 Kofi Annan Street, Cape Point, Bakau)
- The applications should contain an: Updated UN Personal History Form (P.11), CV, copies of academic certificates/diplomas/degrees, Application letter.
- The UN P11 from could be downloaded from: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html
- UN staff members are requested to provide last two Performance Evaluation Reports (PERs).
- Please note that documents submitted along with your applications will not be returned. Ensure you send copies of your testimonials.
Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.
QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ESPECIALLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
UNICEF IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT GS-4
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT GS-7
EDUCATION SPECIALIST NOC
IMMUNIZATION (EPI) SPECIALIST NOC