If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a TA in MICS Household Expert (Temporary Appointment) in WCARO Dakar Senegal.
At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Demography, Statistics, Epidemiology, or other related technical field is required.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in implementation of Household surveys (Prior MICS/DHS coordination experience highly desirable);
- Strong knowledge in data processing and statistical analyses (CSPRo for data processing and SPSS for data analysis) is highly desirable;
- Fluency in French and in English requested; knowledge of Portuguese in addition is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communications in both languages;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to all countries across WCARO and other UNICEF regions if needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships with national partners.
Fluency in French and English required. Please note that working knowledge of English is required for all assignments.
If you are qualified and interested in the position and meet the requirements, please forward your application with updated curriculum vitae and UN Personal History Form (available at www.unicef.org/employ), with “the title of the position as the subject’’, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com by August 23, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.