If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a specialist to provide direct technical expertise in order to strengthen a number of important corporate sector initiatives in the 2013-2014 work plan.
Please see Terms of Reference
• University degree in Business, Development Studies, International Relations, or a related field.
• Five years practical professional work and significant experience on the areas of child rights, brokering partnerships between international organization and private sector, Corporate Social Responsibility;
• International and national work experience (for IP). Field work experience (for NO)
• Background/familiarity with Emergency situations. Knowledge of the UN and UNICEF is an advantage.
• Fluency in French and English
• Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is an asset.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter, CV, signed P11 form to Mali_Recruitment@unicef.org with subject line “Partnerships and Private Sector Relations Specialist” by 24 May 2013.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.