If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Temporary Appointee Information Manager, Education in Emergencies.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in Education, Social/ Behavioral Sciences, Geographic Sciences, Humanitarian Affairs, Political Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, Communications or related technical field.
• 5 years progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels.
• Substantial experience in emergency and crisis situations.
• Experience of humanitarian needs assessments, surveys, humanitarian performance monitoring and evaluations.
• Experience in UNICEF or other UN agency or large (I)NGO and experience in West- and Central Africa would be an asset.
• Fluency in French and English (written and spoken).
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to email@example.com by 4 April 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.