If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an Education Specialist (Emergencies) for its Bamako office in Mali.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree in education, social sciences, international development, humanitarian affairs or related field.
• At least eight years of relevant field experience in education in emergencies. Experience in complex emergencies and displacement settings strongly preferred.
• Technical experience and knowledge in the area of education in emergencies required, including monitoring and evaluation, supply management and partnership coordination (local and international NGOs, UN agencies, governmental partners).
• Demonstrated communication – including high quality report writing and documentation skills, ability to work in multi-cultural team and settings, under pressure and in difficult circumstances.
• Excellent written and spoken French required.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter, CV, signed P11 form to Mali_Recruitment@unicef.org with subject line “Education Specialist (Emergencies), P-4, Bamako, Mali” by 26 February, 2012.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.