If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at its Sierra Leone country office
Please see Terms of Reference
• University degree in social sciences, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, advanced statistical research.
• Knowledge of Project and Activity Evaluation.
• Professional technical knowledge/expertise in Data Collection
• Professional technical knowledge/expertise in Evaluation Process Management, Follow-up on Recommendations and Dissemination of M&E results.
• Professional work experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluation activities as follows:
• Two years of relevant professional work experience. Developing country and/or field work experience.
• Fluency in English and another UN language. Additional language(s) an asset.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit a cover letter, CV , signed P11 form to UNICEF Sierra Leone, Human Resources Unit, via mail to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, P-2, Sierra Leone” by 13 February 2013.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.