Statements and interviews
- United Nations Country Team Ethiopia Post 015 National Validation and Consultation Opening Remarks by Dr. Peter Salama UN Resident Coordinator, ad interim (UNICEF Resident Representative) on behalf of Eugene Owusu, UN Resident Coordinator and Humanitatian Coordinator. 25 April 2013
- Statement by Peter Salama, UNICEF Representative to Ethiopia, On the occassion of the launch of National Design and Construction Guidelines for water Hilton Hotel, Addis Ababa. 16 April 2013
- Statement by Peter Salama, UNICEF Representative to Ethiopia - on behalf of UNCT in Ethiopia on the occassion of the UNICEF ESARO and WHO AFRO stocktaking meeting on elimination of mother to child transmission of HIV at Nexus hotel, Addis Ababa. 9 April 2013
- Statement by Shadrack Omol, Chief Field Operations and Emergency, UNICEF On the occassion of World Water Day 2013. 22 March 2013
- Statement by Dr. Peter Salama, UNICEF Representative to Ethiopia on the occassion of the 2nd Rotary National Day, 2 March 2013 at Aden Genet Garden. Delivered by Dr. Luwei Pearson - Chief of Health, UNICEF Ethiopia
- Statement by Patrizia DiGiovanni, UNICEF Deputy Representative to Ethiopia on the occassion of Sport for All National Symposium. 13 February 2013
- Statement by Hanna Godefa, the new UNICEF Ambassador to Ethiopia. 4 January 2013
- Statement by Shadrack Omol, Officer in Charge of UNICEF Ethiopia on the occasion of the Signing Ceremony between UNICEF Ethiopia and Hanna Godefa - the new UNICEF Ambassador to Ethiopia. 4 January 2013
- Statement by Dr. Peter Salama, UNICEF Representative on the occasion of the Grant Agreement Signing Ceremony - Sustaining Malaria Reduction Intervention in Ethiopia. 19 December 2012
- Statement by Mr. Donals E. Booth, Us Ambassador on the occasion of the Grant Agreement Signing Ceremony - sustaining Malaria Reduction Intervention in Ethiopia. 19 December 2012
- Statement by Dr. Peter Salama, UNICEF Representative on the Occassion of the Ethiopian Paediatric Society Annual Conference, November 1st at Sheraton Hotel.
- Statement by Patrizia DiGiovanni, UNICEF Deputy Representative on the Occassion of the Global Hand Washing Day 2012 at Menilik II Preparatory School, Addis Ababa. 27 October 2012
- Statement by Ted Chaiban, UNICEF Representative at the launch of "Investing in Boys and Girls in Ethiopia: Past, Present and Future". 11 May 2012
- Opening Statement by H.E. Mr. Ahmed Shide, Minister of State, Ministry of Finance and Economic Development at the Launching of the Study on Situation Analysis - Investing in Boys and Girls. 11 May 2012
- Remarks by Eugene Owusu, UN Resident Coordinator at the launch of "Invesitng in Boys and Girls in Ethiopia: Past, Present and Future". 11 May 2012
- Statement delivered by H.E. W/ro Zenebu Tadesse, Minister of Women, Children and Youth Affairs at the launch of "Investing in Boys and girls in Ethiopia: Past, Present and Future". 11 May 2012
- Statement by Patrizia di Giovani UNICEF Deputy Representative at the Launch of the One Stop Centre for survivors of Violence. Ghandi Memorial Hospital. 27 April, 2012
• Statement by Ted Chaiban, UNICEF Representative to Ethiopia at the Press Conference announcing the $6 Million Government of Japan Donation to UNICEF for Children Affected by Food Price Increases
• Statement to the Press by Hilde F. Johnson, UNICEF Deputy Executive Director on her visit to Ethiopia 18-22 June 2008.
• Mr. Bruno Maes, UNICEF Officer In-Charge Opening Remarks At Orientation Workshop on New Vaccines February 28, 2006 at Global Hotel, Addis Ababa
• Speech to mark the Launching of the State of the World’s Children Report, 2006: The Excluded and Invisible Children of the World by Mr. Bruno Maes – OIC – UNICEF
• Speech by Her Excellency, Hirut Delebo, Minister of Woman’s Affairs Office for the launch of State of the World’s children 2006
• Statement by Ethiopian Olympic Champion Haile Gebreselassie at the Double Launch of Unicef's Global “Unite for Children: Unite Against Aids" Campaign and Ethiopia's National 'Campaign for Vulnerable Children, Thursday 25 October
• Remarks by Dr. Grace Kalimugogo, Representative of the African Union Commission at the Regional launch of the “Unite for Children, Unite against AIDS” Campaign, UN Conference Centre, Addis Ababa 25 October 2005
• Speech by Richard Mabala, Head of UNICEF Ethiopia’s Youth, Protection and HIV/AIDS Section at the Global Launch of Unite for Children: Unite Against AIDS and the National Launch of the Campaign for Vulnerable Children. 25 October 2005
• Statement by UNICEF Representative Bjorn Ljungqvist at the Japanese Funds Hand-over Ceremony, 15 August 2005
• STATEMENT BY UNICEF ETHIOPIA REPRESENTATIVE MR BJORN LJUNGQVIST at The Consultation Workshop: Protecting Orphans and Vulnerable Children In Celebration of the Day of the African Child, June 16-17, 2005. Africa Union, Addis Ababa.
• Statement By Bruno Maes, UNICEF-in-Charge at the commemoration of the World Health Day, 7 April 2005
• Statement By Bruno Maes, UNICEF-in-Charge at the 2003 National Immunization Days Press Conference, 30 March 2005
• Speech by Berhane Adere, UNICEf Goodwill Ambassador for Girls’Education on the World Water Day, 22 March 2005.
• Speech by UNICEF Representative Mr. Bjorn Ljungqvist in Honor of World Water Day on Behalf of Country team of UN agency, 22 March 2005.
• Statement by Mr. Hans Spruijt on behalf of the UNICEF Representative on Youth and Unemployment, the 7th Ethiopian Youth Forum held at Africa Hall, 4 March 2005
• Statement by Mr. Robert Okello, Director of Office of Policy & Programme, ECA on Youth and Unemployment, the 7th Ethiopian Youth Forum held at Africa Hall, 4 March 2005
• Key speech by UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Danny Glover on the “Redemption Song” youth day at the Africa Unite Symposium
Previous year statements